Saturday 15 December 2012

No Time For A Funny Blog

I wanted to write a funny blog today to counterbalance my sad post earlier this week about Penny.

I can't find a lot to laugh about today. Not after yesterday.

What can we say? It is inconceivable on every level that anyone could shoot anyone. That anyone could shoot defenseless little children in their desks at school? How can the mind even begin to fathom this?

I am not a parent. I don't know what that bond feels like though of course there are many people on this planet I love with all my heart. But, there is more to the parental bond and so I cannot even begin to comprehend the searing pain that must be consuming every cell of the parents who lost a child yesterday.

I don't know what else to say but that I hope the people directly affected receive all the love and support they need to get them through, though I know they will never fully recover.

Peace.


No comments:

Post a Comment