Thursday 6 December 2012

British Entertainment - Absolutely Fabulous!

I love the Brits! I find their television shows absolutely fabulous! Lately I've been hooked on MI-5, but I have to admit, I watch a lot of comedy. So here's a few for you...enjoy:)


1. Absolutely Fabulous - 'Kitchen Fire'



2. Coronation Street - I've been watching Corrie for almost 30 years! The writing is subtle and multi-layered, the acting is stellar and the characters are real and complex. Here's a funny scene where fussy old Norris tries to explain how ladies underwear got into a donation bag he gave to the charity shop.



3. The Office: Before there was Steve Carrell there was Ricky Gervais whose 'Brent' was a lot less loveable, and more pathetic, than Carrell's 'Michael'. Here's Brent, unable to bear seeing someone else in the limelight after his rival just did a hot Saturday Night Live John Travolta dance duet for charity. Brent can't stand it! He can't keep his gob shut...as you'll see....and then that DANCE! Cringe! 




Okay, that's it for tonight! I have to go now because Coronation Street is on and I think Kirsty is about to beat up Tyrone. Get out of there, Ty!







No comments:

Post a Comment